Friday, June 8, 2007

Enterprise B: The Equipping Ministries

These are the Ephesians 4:11-12 ministries. They Serve The Enterprise A Ministries. They are the ones who help others discover the gifts and Help them become free to be the Hands of God.

I was once with a missionary who had sold his farm in Kansas to create a ministry that feeds abandoned children in Mexico. It was a Long drive home, with ages of silence, each of us in our own thoughts. He looked over with tears in his eyes and said "don't these kids make you want to sell everything and come down here and join me?" I said, "no....it makes me want to do what it takes to serve you." It was then I knew I was called into equipping ministry, the enterprise B ministry.

Unique Ministry Giftings: God has equipped your ministry with discernment and wisdom. has anointed you to sacrificially serve the Front Line Ministries.

Unique Ministry Passion: a passion to serve the front line ministers. Y0u encourage and celebrate their fruit. Serving in these tasks gives your people and ministry peace, joy and energy.

Back to Kingdom Purpose Blog

No comments: